- Where is Basic Energy Services' corporate headquarters?
Basic Energy Services' corporate headquarters are located at 801 Cherry Street, Suite 2100, Unit #21, Ft. Worth, TX 76102
- Where is the company incorporated?
The address of the Corporation's registered office in the State of Delaware is Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, County of New Castle, Delaware 19801. The name of the registered agent of the corporation at such address is The Corporation Trust Company.
- When did Basic Energy Services go public? What was the price?
Basic Energy Services went public on December 9, 2005. The initial offer price was $20.00 and the first day close was $21.50.
- What is Basic Energy Services' fiscal year?
Basic Energy Services' fiscal year ends December 31.
- How is Basic Energy Services' stock traded?
Stocks in Basic Energy Services are traded on the OTCQX under the symbol BASX.
- Does Basic Energy Services pay dividends?
We have not declared or paid any cash dividends on our common stock, and we do not currently anticipate paying any cash dividends on our common stock in the foreseeable future. We currently intend to retain all future earnings to fund the development and growth of our business.
- Who is Basic Energy Services' transfer agent?
Basic Energy Services' transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, New York, NY.
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
Please contact Investor Relations
- Does Basic Energy Services have a direct stock purchase plan?
No, Basic Energy Services does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who is Basic Energy Services' auditor?
KPMG LLP, Dallas, Texas, acts as independent Auditor for Basic Energy Services.
- Who is Basic Energy Services' legal counsel?
Thompson & Knight, Fort Worth, Texas, acts as legal counsel for Basic Energy Services.
- Where can I find out more about Basic Energy Services?
To find out more about Basic Energy Services, visit Corporate Profile.
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
Basic Energy Services' latest corporate news releases and financial reports are available at Press Releases.
- How can I view documents Basic Energy Services has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
Please visit the SEC Filings Page on this site.
- When is your next earnings release scheduled? How can I receive email updates for this information?
Please visit Email Alerts for more information.
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Basic Energy Services, Inc.
Ft. Worth, TX
- How can obtain a copy of your annual report and proxy?
- When and where will Basic Energy Services' hold its next annual meeting?
May 12, 2020 in Fort Worth, Texas, at The Fort Worth Club.
Please visit Upcoming Events for more information.